Sunday, April 14, 2013

Choclaholic


Choclaholic
The thing that gets my through everything, no matter how I am feeling it can always make me feel better. It’s like it has magical powers and it controls my emotions at any time. What is this mystical thing? Well chocolate of course! There just isn’t anything better.
Do you ever feeling down and the dumps and find yourself sobbing to Adele? Need some positives in your life? Grab some chocolate! It doesn’t even matter what kind of chocolate it is, it can always make me feel better. You can’t tell me if someone offered you a nice Oreo ball you’d pass it up. You know secretly in your mind you are begging for someone to offer it to you while you are staring at it drooling. Chocolate is not only a healer but a controller. The best way to bribe a woman is with a chocolate reinforcement. I feel like chocolate is not only my weakness but a weakness to many woman.
With men knowing our weakness they definitely use it to their advantage. I mean, why do you think Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days for chocolate sales. Because men know that if they give chocolate to woman they will get something in return… and we all know where that is heading.
I don’t even think woman realize that men use chocolate to control them and I don’t think some woman realize that chocolate has control over their life. I have come to realize that chocolate is my weakness and I’m okay with it. There is nothing I can really do about it; I have already been hooked for so long.
Chocolate has its negatives such as being controlled, weight gain, and chocolate breathe. But all those negatives are overpowered by the stimulating taste. Chocolate is a magical thing that you have to use carefully; you wouldn’t want it ending up in the wrong persons hands, it could get dangerous.
(330 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment