Friday, November 2, 2012

Girls VS. Girls


What is up with a males obsession of going after younger girls. It just creeps me out. I don’t think they realize there are plenty of girls their own age who are available.

                As a female it makes me angry, with all the guys in my grade going after girls younger, it leaves no guys for the females in my own class. This can cause friction within the female populations of each grade.

                When a guy can’t decide between, let’s just say, a Junior and a Sophomore… All hell breaks loose. It then becomes a war between classes. The junior girls then form a pact of hating on the younger girls just because of one situation, and one stupid guy. While the junior girls are creating their pact the sophomores do the same. Then suddenly the juniors decide to make an alliance with the seniors and the sophomores do the same with the freshman. And now, because of one silly guy, the whole school is against each other.

                Yes I know that was a Mean Girls interpretation of what happens but, it really does get a lot of people to argue. Things would be so much better if a few things happened…

1.       Guys stuck with girls their own age

2.       Girls didn’t need so much attention

3.       We all got along

4.       People didn’t care who dated who

5.       Girls didn’t feel like they own the guys in their grade

These things and many more could definitely help this problem. But really guys, cant you find yourself a girl in your own grade, it’s a little bit creepy having a senior dating a freshman.

1 comment:

  1. Not all relationships are in the same grade. My parents were a year apart in high school and they are doing great. I mean look at me.

    ReplyDelete