Wednesday, November 28, 2012

No I love You More ;)


No I love you more ;)

It is just my favorite thing in the world to walk into my school and see a touchy couple sucking each other’s faces off. I mean what else would you want to see at 8 o’clock in the morning? There are many plusses to showing your affection to your significant other at school but to be frank, everyone just wants to see the show.

While sucking face, you sure do get the attention you want. You just show off to the world that you two are inseparable. You get a great reputation; I’m sure it’s everyone’s goal in life to be known as the PDA couple. Overall, the make out show is just the way to go.

Here are some other ways to get some great attention at school with your significant other

1.       Call each other cute pet names (ex. Baby, sugarplum, sweet cheeks, etc.)

2.        Have the adorable “I love you more” “no I love you more” fight.

3.       Eskimo kisses

4.       Baby talk

These are just some ways to prove to the world that you and your significant other are together. A lot of other people really care that you are in fact a couple, so they really appreciate your displays of affection. I’m pretty sure they might get the couple vibe with just a simple peck on the cheek or lips or maybe just even holding hands. But you better be sure to make it know and show all the affection you can while you are in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment