Sunday, February 3, 2013

That's Nasty


That’s Nasty
The Super Bowl… What does that mean? Junky food. This year we have come to all time nasty unhealthy food. Normally we stick with nachos which taste amazing but are still not to healthy for you. But this year I don’t even know what to think. My dad has decided to take little weenies, rap them in bacon and sock them in brown sugar. Sounds nasty right?
He had gotten the idea from a lady at work. My question is what was that lady thinking? Does she want to have a heart attack? I can only imagine how unhealthy this is for a person. I suppose it instantly blocks your arteries and gives you a heart attack the second you take a bite. I’m actually frightened to try one. I don’t think I have ever been scared to eat something.
How does one think of such a snack? I would never picture putting bacon and little weenies together or let alone putting brown sugar on either bacon or little weenies. I can’t image the taste. My dad said it tastes like caramel. How in the world do bacon and little weenies turn into caramel… THAT’S NASTY!
 At the moment I am mentally preparing myself to try these little critters. I just don’t know if I can handle.  Wish me luck, I hope I see you all tomorrow at school and I don’t have a heart attack.
(290 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment