Thursday, December 13, 2012

All I Want for Christmas is you


All I Want for Christmas is you

Ever since I could remember there has been one thing that has been on the top of my Christmas list. One think I’d wish on my birthday candles. One thing I’d put on the top of my birthday list. One thing I’d wish for on a shooting star… a puppy.

I have wanted a puppy so badly for the longest time; I think I’m going crazy. But there is one problem in my parent’s eyes. They think we are out of town too much to care for a puppy. That the puppy would need more care and love than we could give to him or her. I don’t think they realize that I am in love with this puppy even though I don’t have it… yet.

I think this year I have done a pretty good job convincing my parent to get our family a puppy. I ask them weekly if that’s what I’m getting for Christmas and they say no. I am convinced they are saying no because they don’t want to ruin the Christmas spirit by spoiling my presents.

I don’t even care what kind of puppy I get as long as it’s cute and friendly. Although I do have a preference would be a chow chow. They are the most adorable things to me I just can’t get over how cute and fluffy they are. I think I have a special attachment to chow chows because I had one when I was very young. By pictures we have, he was my best friend. It was always me in my diaper doing something goofy like putting Tupper wear on my head with my doggy just cuddled up to me. He was a protector and I want that again. Sadly my dog got lung cancer so we had to put him down, but he will always have a piece of my heart.

I think the perfect way to fill that piece of my heart missing is to get a new dog this Christmas. It has been 14 years… It is time to get this heart fixed!

(355 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for basically telling my life story in 355 words. If you ever get your chow chow please let it have baby chowlets and give one to me. Okay thanks:)

    ReplyDelete