Thursday, December 6, 2012

Comfort > Style


Comfort > Style

I’m just going to through this one out there… I don’t enjoy wearing pants. There is just something about putting on a pair of jeans that just bothers me. I would rather be comfy cozy in a pair of leggings or just rock a pair of boxers.

6am I get up and decide what to wear so I take a look in my closet. On one side there is a nice pair of jeans but on the other is a pair of soft, stretchy, comfortable leggings. What do I decide to put on, the leggings of course? Some may say its laziness but honestly who would want to be locked up in a pair of jeans all day, I like to be flexible and comfortable and my leggings will do nothing less for me.

If I do decide to wear those jeans there is no way I am staying in them all day. When I get home from school I bust into my house and sprint into my room to rip off those jeans and slide into some boxers, there is no greater feeling. They are a perfect wardrobe change for my after school nap. Sometimes I wish it was socially acceptable to wear just boxer to school, I mean they are just like shorts but with a cool pattern on them what wrong with that?

In the end it’s not socially acceptable to wear leggings and boxers every day to school, but it is important to be comfortable while learning. This is why I don’t understand how some girls my age can wear dresses or skirts every day to school. Maybe it’s just me but there is no way that could be comfortable in the desks we have. Another fashion comfort choice I don’t understand is high heels. How can a woman walk in those things every day of the week without wanting to cut her feet off? I can barely take the 10 minutes it takes at homecoming to take pictures let along a whole day.

I give props to the people who ignore the comfort fact of fashion. I know I couldn’t do it so it has to be a difficult task to do.

(370 Words)

No comments:

Post a Comment