Friday, October 12, 2012

This post is for ages 10-18


This post is for ages 10-18

I am a kid at heart; there is not a day in the week I would pass up a fine game of Twister or Hungry Hungry Hippos. It is just refreshing to me to let all other things be ignored and just relax and have some good old fashioned fun.

This fun can easily be ruined by just the box of the game. Who is a toy owner to tell you, you are too old for a game? I can play a game if I want to, it shouldn’t matter my age. I understand why they put an age requirement on it, you wouldn’t want a small child to choke on a game piece or something. But my question is, who comes up with the age limit? How do they come up with it? And if they have these “rules” why don’t they enforce them? They are probably just wasting money printing the age limit on the box.

If anyone knows anything about who makes these decisions, please let me know. I would like to ask them these questions. Then hopefully I can get back to this topic in a later post.

(200 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment