Monday, October 22, 2012

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile


You’re never fully dressed without a smile
There is just something about a bright sparkling smile that just makes a person extremely attractive to me. To me a smile is much more than the pearly whites. A smile represents a person’s overall happiness.
Walking through the halls getting shoved from either side there is nothing better than coming across a beautiful smile that just lights up the hallway. Although some people don’t receive the best dentistry these days, that’s not what matters. What I like the most about a person’s smile is their pure happiness, those fake smiles in the hallway don’t fool me; it’s a real genuine smile that can just put me and everyone else in a good mood.
Some say I have a weird teeth fetish. I admit I do have a slight obsession with some good choppers. But who doesn’t like having their day turned around by something as simple as a smile? Your smile is a powerful tool, so use it wisely, and just remember, you can make anyone feel better just by using those extra muscles to create a beautiful smile.
(190 words)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog made me smile... thus I am fully dressed! Thanks, girrrrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I knew this would relate back to your pretty teeth obsession somehow

    ReplyDelete